Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

Guess what we woke up to the first morning of Spring Break? Well, what else than snow?


As you can assume, my kids haven't been loving their break. Neither have I. I really wanted to have some nice weather to send them outside to play and burn off all this energy that has been building up for the past few months. So today we decided to take them to Idaho Falls to the museum which is holding the Titanic display. Then we stopped by the temple visitor center and spent 2 hours there, and then across the river to take pictures. We had a pretty fun day, and the kids didn't want it to end.

I was able to get my camera out and practice taking pictures of "velvet" waterfalls and also pictures of the temple.
Hopefully the weather will clear up for the rest of Spring Break, or I might break some necks.

1 comment:

K said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. It snowed here too, but at least it's not our spring break. That makes it better:)