Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wildlife Photography

That title might be a bit misleading. No, its really misleading. I said that I'd upload some more pictures from our cemetery adventure, and here they are. Yeah, thats a squirrel. But he's really cute! And there were about 20 of them swarming us, and trying to eat my shoes. Obviously someone has made sure they are well fed and friendly. I seriously expected to get bit on the butt by one, and made Craig stand behind me while I got down on the ground to take pictures.

Now, if my brothers happen to read this, don't laugh. I know you guys get beautiful pictures of real wildlife like bald eagles, and elk, and deer, and cool crap like that, but hey! I live in the city and well, cities have lots of squirrels. So, thats what I photographed. And, I think the pictures turned out kinda neat.


So I'll be proud of my city squirrel photos, and everyone else can be proud of their awesome real wildlife photos. Just so you guys know, I'm learning and soon I'll be taking great photos of moose and elk and deer and buffalo and everything else too. After all, we spend weeks in Yellowstone so I'll have plenty of opportunities.

So my dear brothers, watch out, baby sister might pass you up.

No comments: