Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Again?!?!

Can you believe it, I've caught the cold/flu bug, again! Argh! This is the worst. I was down all day Sunday, skipped church, had to call someone else to teach my Young Women class, woke up Monday by greeting the throne god and was down all day Monday too. This is awful! Today I'm actually up and dressed, but I don't think its gonna get much further than that. I feel lightheaded and queasy whenever I walk around. Luckily my wonderful husband bought me a large supply of 7-up yesterday, so I can just sit back and sip soda and pop Sudafed all day long today.

I hope to be up and running like normal in the next day or two, but for now, I'm going back to bed.


edit: Okay, just so you can see that Craig did take a semi-decent picture of me at the cemetery, here it is. In all its *cough* photoshopped glory. Enjoy! ~ or not.

3 comments:

BizarreQuilter said...

I like this photo - it's real (I certainly can't see where it has been photoshopped).

I love your scrolling scrapbook. how clever!

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comment.

Loz in Oz

SugarBooger said...

Gosh, you're sick because you're in 30 degree weather! LOL I would freeze for sure! We've been having rain for days and it's been cold a good 2 weeks at least ... 64 degrees! That's freezing for us in Hawaii LOL

BizarreQuilter said...

These are really pretty DJ blocks.