Saturday, March 7, 2009

Beautiful Iniside and Out

I have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Caitlin is so amazing in so many ways. She turned 9 a few weeks ago and I didn't mention it on my blog then, so I'm gonna talk about her now. This child is the funnest person I know. She loves to have fun and is always having a good time. She is also our social butterfly and has more friends than I can keep track of. Her first two years in school about bankrupted us with all the birthday invitations she received every week. She's very smart and works really hard in school. Shes also a fighter, which in my book is a good thing. We knew from day one that our lives would never be the same after she was born, but we had no idea what a huge blessing she would be.

2 comments:

Renzello said...

She is such a cutie and such a good girl! Love the pictures!

Renzello said...
This comment has been removed by the author.