I am always a step behind. Okay, really its usually 2 or 3 steps, why can't I ever feel like I'm on top of things? Last night I stayed up doing some scrapbooking and finally got 2007's year in review album done. This whole year, I have only actually scrapped about 20 pages. How lame is that? Ugh, so I'm making an effort to spend less time screwing around in Photoshop and more time actually making pages. So to kick that effort off, here is a page I did this morning. The sketh is from
Pencil Lines, and I found the kit for free at
Summertime Designs. Its her Halloween kit and I really like it. I love the candycorn and pumpkin elements. I also used some items available from
Atomic Cupcake.

I think I might try to do one of those slideshow things on the side of the blog that show all my pages for the year. Heh, it won't take too long to upload them all since I'm such a slacker and have only done 20 pages this year. Ugh. Okay, enough procrastinating. Off to scrap.
1 comment:
What beautiful kids! And what a great job you did with the kit. You are also a fantastic quilter. I wish I had that kind of talent! A lot of my inspiration comes from fabrics I see.
Post a Comment