I have had a case of the winter blahs, it's hit me a bit earlier this year than usual. I have no desire to do anything. I don't want to sew, I don't want to scrapbook, I don't want to play on the computer, I don't want to clean, I don't want to read a book, I just don't want to do anything! Usually there is something that I can find to do to keep me entertained. I hope that it'll pass in a few weeks, instead of months.
I'm sure our financial situation with hubby's work isn't helping matters. We have cut out all spending except on absolutely necessary items. No more dinners out without the kids, no more movies and popcorn on the spur of the moment. No more Dr. Pepper and Snickers. Sheesh I sound like such a cry baby right about now. I guess its a good time for me to go do some service for someone. Thats the best way to beat the "Wo me's". Hopefully I'll be back to my old self soon.
I'm sure our financial situation with hubby's work isn't helping matters. We have cut out all spending except on absolutely necessary items. No more dinners out without the kids, no more movies and popcorn on the spur of the moment. No more Dr. Pepper and Snickers. Sheesh I sound like such a cry baby right about now. I guess its a good time for me to go do some service for someone. Thats the best way to beat the "Wo me's". Hopefully I'll be back to my old self soon.
edit: Just so you all don't think I'm a total stick in the mud and as evil of a mommy as my kids would like you to think, here is a picture from Sunday when big beautiful snowflakes were coming down. Who can resist catching some? We couldn't. So in all my bathrobe glory, heres to catching snowflakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment